Frenz, last week I asked you all to pray for a miracle for me. I had to move by last Tuesday, had no job and no where to go. Within about 2 hours almost 500 responded with prayers. Someone posted an ad that was on Gab about a job in another state that included an apartment as part of the pay. I reached out to the person that posted on Gab. I got the job and Im in that state now! I wanted to reach out and say thank you so very very much. I was beyond blessed with a miracle. I'm still going through notifications looking for the person that posted it for me as I wanted to give a special shout out. Miracles happen frenz. Each and every one of you that sent prayers are miracles. Thank you Thank you Thank you all.

Only people mentioned by @sadiemarie04 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

Praise God this is wonderful news Sadie! Congratulations on your new home and job! May God continue to guide, protect and bless you beyond measure.

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸŽΆπŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Our God Is An Awesome God!
Thank You Father God! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•
Thank You Jesus! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

"Awesome God"
Rich Mullins

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nBnzAepXOE8

Awesome God - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Sony Music EntertainmentAwesome God Β· Rich MullinsSongsβ„— 1988 Reunion Records, Inc.Released on: 1995-07-18Auto-generated by YouTube.

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Thank You For Returning
Us To Always
"Remember TO Remember"
OUR Father God IS An Awesome God!

My Heart, This Song,
IS A Non Ceasing
Reminder...

FATHER GOD CREATOR YHVH IS AWESOME.

JESUS CHRIST YESHUA MESSIAH IS AWESOME.

YOU ARE AWESOME.

TO ALWAYS
Put Father God,
Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus FIRST IN ALL Things
IS Exactly What Father God Wants.

Yuckies WANT/CREATE
Distraction FROM OUR FIRST ALWAYS Interaction WITH Father God Through Christ Jesus. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Remember TO Remember
IN ALL THINGS FIRST THROUGH CHRIST YESHUA MESSIAH HEALER SAVIOUR REDEEMER.

Father God Knows. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•
Yeshua Messiah Knows. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Father God's, Yeshua's
Great Teachings And Instructions:

Philippians 4

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

Praise the Lord Sadie.. So happy to hear that!!
Praying Hands...(can't figure out to new emoji link) LOL

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

πŸ‘‹ was having the same problem, it's working better now!

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

A big and hearty congratulationsπŸ™ŒπŸŽŠ on your new job and new home🏠 May you have the best time thereπŸŒ‡
Thank you ✨God✨ almighty for your divine blessings✨#AU#prayerteam#FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’—#TheBestIsYetToCome ✨11:11✨#wwg1wga🌏

Congrats Sadie the AU collective is super powerful.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI ❀️God, Family and AmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. πŸ™ Psalm 23 πŸ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

Family is everything.❀️

✨✨✨ Great News ✨✨✨

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. Dedicated to Truth wherever it leads...😎

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

All the best Sadie.πŸ™

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

So glad to hear that Sadie. Good luck with you job. I will keep Gab in mind for others.

Proud American Patriot. Would rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave. Son/Father/Brother/Musician

Be safe fren.

Congratulations! i hope you thrive in your new job.

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

Your post just made my night. I am so happy for you and wish you the very best in your new state! What a beautiful testament to the power of prayer and our AU Family.πŸ’›
Love and blessings,
Jennifer

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Praise God! Awesomeness!!!?

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Very cool! This is beautiful! Very happy for you! May Blessings continue for you!

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

That is so awesome! So happy for you!!

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

βœοΈπŸ’
So happy to hear this!

β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™

Love hearing this, Sadie! Prayers en masse are so powrtful! ❀️

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

wonderful. you deserve it!

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Girl πŸ™Œβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

wonderful news! ❀️❀️❀️

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Such great news!! I hope you continue to have good fortune and God Bless you!!

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Such great news!! I hope you continue to have good fortune and God Bless you!!

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

ThankQ for the update this made my day!!!!
WWG1WGA πŸ‘»

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

πŸ’–

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Awesome, Awesome News!!!! Thanks for great news. I'm posting a song I think will put a smile on your face. GOD bless.
https://youtu.be/Viiw6tGimHo

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world