Please clear your cookies. CTRL+F5.

Still working on other bugs but pictures and videos should be loading now after you refresh and clear cookies.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Is there a way to do this on the iPhone? thanks.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

I Have Done this REPEATEDLY, But I Am STILL Unable to Post Memes. When I Attempt to Cut and Paste a Meme, NOTHING HAPPENS.

So, I Cannot Even Load a Meme that I would Like to Post and Share!

I cannot read any comments to a post using my phone. The ap just loops and loops.

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

Hi, thanks for all the work you've done with AU.

I'll just add this to the list of things to fix/improve. When hovering over a username to get their profile info card, it does not show whether they are following me or not, like the previous version did.

Also clicking on a profile in Notifications does not go to their profile page.

We the People πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in πŸ”Š God Wins ❀️

I'm having trouble with pics and videos. Cleared cookies. On a phone. πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Thank you for this platform and for all of your time and hard work! I have one question about the changes: Is there a way to turn off the auto-scroll? I get halfway through reading a post and away it goes!

#GreatAwakening Wacked by Twitter on 6/6/22 Same as it ever was.

Better...THX !

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Thank you Sir!

I mentioned it's not working on my phone (iPhone). Not signed up there--only view and send links. Signed up only on my Mac where it's working fine. Thank you!

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Cleared cache and pages are loading.

@administrator I am not able to click on a profile in notifications to follow back.

It's working fine on my computer (macbook air) but not on my phone. On my phone it's only 3/4 of the screen that shows. I'm not signed up on my phone, I only view there but I've always been able to view and send links--can't do that now. I don't want to be signed up on my phone, only want to look. I use my mac for all the interactions. Thank you!!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Seems it like its and issue whit page alignment or character size

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

Thank you!! Still having issues with display rending correctly on Ipad.

Liking changes so far, except I have to refresh each time I try to open a page. I'll try clearing cookies.

There is one feature I don't like, the flashing red notification and message buttons. I don't have new messages yet it continually flashes, they both do.

I have a nerve injury which affects my eyes with flashing lights. I had a wierd dream before waking this morning, something I couldn't understand but seemed amusing. It was some sort of 'instrument' which when flipped over had a button in the middle setting off a red flashing light either side with the instrument pulsing. . In my dream I connected it to Boris Johnson!

Please, can you stop these buttons from flashing.

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

@administrator I also have problems with the flashing light. I am on seizure medication and flashing light is a trigger for people who have seizures.

(1) Show this thread

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Seems a lot better after doing that..thanks.

Ahhhh.....THANK YOU! Seems to be working better after that simple fix! :D

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Thanks Koba...cleared cookies on phone and it is working great now!

The best is yet to come πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ!! WWG1WGA !!

How do you clear cookies from your phone for those of us who do not have a computer to do it on ??

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

If we don’t have a computer to do it on, how can we from phones??

Koba, did you have any hand in building Truth or indirect capacity?
I see many similarities in Truth with AU. IMO.. Truth is clone of AnonUp. Anyways,

I do happen to like the smaller changes you've made since my last time on.

Good job on fixing bugs fast Kobayashi ADMIN.

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

Thx very much

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

who used the fooked button on this post?

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

Thanks, Koba β€” that’s much better. :)
Appreciate all your hard work, time, and effort.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Thank you
About the only complaint, if you could call it that, was the speed of pages loading
Appreciate all that you do

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. π“„‚π“†ƒβ˜€ α΅ƒΛ‘αΆœΚ°α΅‰α΅αΆ€Λ’α΅— β€Žπ¦ž β€Žπ¦ ⳩ β€Žάž §âūł RΔ—bΔ™l

Still having trouble loading pictures or videos to story but other than that the clearing of the cookies worked great and is fast! I’m about to set up starlink and see how much faster this puppy can go. Thanks again brother. 🫢🏻

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Wow system is fast

Worked for me

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

It says via a star icon that I donated. I did not donate. Is this a mistake or are you taking money from on of my accounts?

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

I'm having the exact same issue. On my profile and seeing my name header on comments, I don't see anything attached. It's only on the main page where you see your avatar and name on the left column, there is a blue checkmark and donated star. It may be a false buggy and I have faith the administration team will fix it soon.

The best is yet to come πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ!! WWG1WGA !!

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

Same here

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

It's all working now I guess it's back to work! Lol and I thought I'd have an excuse to slack around today.... πŸ˜…

Thank U Koba you're FAST on the code! πŸ€—β™₯βš“