#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I changed my theme to orange and dark

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I got dark and pink. How are you uploading images tho....

Love U forever 💓

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

just started working for me. give it some more time. maybe refresh cookies

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

No more seeing who visits our profiles?
Lol 😆

Only people mentioned by @Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Hi! I just went to your account. Any notification?

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Yup! Just saw your notification that u visited lol

(1) Show this thread

Nevermind I got a 404 when I tried to visit your page.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Just got a notification that Shewie visited my profile. Looks like there's still no creeping allowed lol

(1) Show this thread

I don't know let's test it you visit mine and I'll visit yours and let's report back....
🤗

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Hi! I just went to your account. It wouldn't open in a new link but it would if I opened it in this same page. Did it give you a notification that I visited your page?

Uh oh. When I hover over someones name it won't show if they're following you. I guess the only way to know is if you go to their profile. That will be inconvenience. Ugh!

(3) Show this thread