I got my Twitter account back!!! ๐ŸŽ‰
Check your emails for reinstatement .
SQQN we will all be TOGETHER again!!! โค๏ธ
#FamilyIsEverything#wwg1wga#NCSWIC
https://twitter.com/dovetail1221

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโœจโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜I pray Iโ€™m next LOL!! I just sent yet another plea to let me back onโ€ฆI think thisโ€™ll be the last one though! About done with them!

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Yay! Following ๐Ÿ˜Š

ลคส€แดœแด›สœแด‡ส€ & ลฆส€แด‡แด‡แด…แดแดลฆษชษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | ๐•๐•€๐•Š๐•€๐•‹ โ‡ถ ๐Ÿ€ #QFlagPin ๐Ÿ€

Please follow my new account -@anonuparmy.

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

โœจStill waiting..๐Ÿ˜Š
But a very big congratulations๐Ÿ™Œโœจ on your return, wuhu spread some LQVE๐Ÿ’— and Truth bombs๐Ÿ’ฅ over there. And I hope too see you soon on the battlefield๐Ÿ™Œ brave sister fren๐Ÿธ#MuchLightโœจ&LQVE๐Ÿ’—#TheBestIsYetToCome๐Ÿ™Œ #wwg1wga๐Ÿ’œ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nope nothing yet, got a message to confirm that I had appealed days ago but nothing since.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ€Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ FIX 2020 OR BUST

I'm FREE, FREE FALLING

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president ๐Ÿ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yay!

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

I had 7

Still waiting here too ๐Ÿ˜ž

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING โœจ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœจ ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’ซ โš”๏ธTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Iโ€™m still waiting patiently ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Everyday I check..and nope๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

I canโ€™t get on mine because they have the wrong phone numberโ€ฆ help

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

I canโ€™t get into mine either because I no longer have access to my email account. I created a new account just to look around and check out the vibe.

(1) Show this thread

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

I like it here better! โ˜บ

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

In response Julia Bradley to her Publication

Yes, Au is home, but we need to go back to the battlefield and spred some LQVE and Truth boms. I am waiting and waaaaiting, to come back. I was not a big account, but i was cut anyway. Have a blessed and beautiful day Fren..๐Ÿธ.๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿ’—

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’—...Hey Casey...love you sister !!

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

yes!

โค๏ธ hopeful soon

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโœŒ๐Ÿผ

congrats! โค๏ธ

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Nope but my new one is 888HopeAlways, still permanently suspended.

anon | gen ๐• guy | conspiracy realist

I keep appealing and waiting!! Your reinstatement, gives me hope!!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Free fallinโ€™โ€ฆ

congrats. i followed.

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

โค๏ธ

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

Happy for you Casey.!!
See you there, (as soon as Elon unsuspends my OG account. )

Gonna be GLORIOUSโค๏ธ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

woohooooo!! Go get em๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DMโ€™s unless I know ya :)

Yayy ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿคฉ just gave you a follow

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ55๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Congrats Casey!