Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

If I understand correctly my husband says that this mean only that there has been no increase. 0 increase. Which could hide a decrease in value since they only show increases.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

no the price per ounce for gold and silver is always listed even as it goes up.and down I have watched tjis for years has never been at zero
may be time for the revaluation

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

👀

I go over to that site from time to time & this is a first that I've seen

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

yes never have seen this in my lifetime

(1) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Oh wow...maybe a crash soon.

I hope so 🙏

(1) Show this thread