#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Pelosi Vid

Am I the only one who noticed the blue painters tape around the windows,, as if they were getting a repaint done on the front entry.....

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Knowoneelse in this post can reply

In Los Angeles, CA. JESUS first! Mom, dog mom and Patriot. Just living my best life!

In response bob L. Head to his Publication

Noticed the painters tape. Just don't care.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response bob L. Head to his Publication

I saw it right away also

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I saw it also, is this after the fact, broken windows getting the trim painted?

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts