Can you list the “REAL” Patriots who with time have been revealed to actually be FAKE Patriots???

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
www.FightBack.law

P.S. Don’t Panic!!! Telegram does not have a word limitation!!!

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Kim Runner, seriously 😆
Lin is an asshole.

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

that is MY list.

He simply asked the question.

and yes that individual is on my list because of her prolific connections to all the other infiltrators on the list. I wish her Good Luck !

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

What’s up bestie. Im here to stir the pot. WHY THE FUCk am i not on your list bestie. I thought we was friends. Ive missed you in all of your foolery. This list shit just made the sock em boppers go to full fledge fists. I told you ill stand up for my brothers the same as ill stand for anons and you sir are fucking lost in the sauce. IMA LAUGH SO DAM HARD When that telegram channel turns out to be fake. I wonder if Lin wood offered you a job, would you take it!? rhetorical question. The real question is where would you put your desk? My money is, under his desk, you little cock sucker. Look at what this motive of “exposing shills” had gotten you. I dont like seeing all this division you are causing and any of your blind ass followers siding with you need to go sit in a corner. The only truth you’ve spread here on this platform is the truth of God’s word. (you don’t even have that down right) Jesus was made up by Constantine and 300+ bishops in 300ad to make you into the fool you are.

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

well i made this list in july 2022 so that would explain why you are not on it.

I will happily update it for you 😂

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

Half of this community thinks that you’re the shill now bestie. The more you post the less people are listening. The more you think you figure out, the further away you are from the truth. For your own names sake bestie, I’d apologize to those you have wrongfully accused. You are no less, Nor any bigger then anyone on your list, but your information is tainted, You’re the only one i see here pretending to know who is who and what is going on. I like General Flynn and Lin Woods crazy ass. Stop sucking Lin woods dick and make friends here. Not enemies. You can start by telling me you love me. C’mon…Jesus expects that of you.

Wow I should bow to the mob and apologize because people think I am a shill?

If I am in the minority, that sounds good to me.

Truth is often considered the UNPOPULAR opinion !

Gideon defeated 135,000 with only 300 !

That is the power of The LORD your God.

and by the way There are people I am close to whom i enjoy talking to very much by the way. Nonetheless I dont mind being hated by the world because everything is for HIS glory. In Life and in death. Persecution comes with being a follower of Jesus Christ.

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

I love that for you bestie. 🥰 G_d bless you all

I love shareef how shepherds love sheep for wool.