Can you list the “REAL” Patriots who with time have been revealed to actually be FAKE Patriots???

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
www.FightBack.law

P.S. Don’t Panic!!! Telegram does not have a word limitation!!!

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Kim Runner, seriously 😆
Lin is an asshole.

that is MY list.

He simply asked the question.

and yes that individual is on my list because of her prolific connections to all the other infiltrators on the list. I wish her Good Luck !

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

What’s up bestie. Im here to stir the pot. WHY THE FUCk am i not on your list bestie. I thought we was friends. Ive missed you in all of your foolery. This list shit just made the sock em boppers go to full fledge fists. I told you ill stand up for my brothers the same as ill stand for anons and you sir are fucking lost in the sauce. IMA LAUGH SO DAM HARD When that telegram channel turns out to be fake. I wonder if Lin wood offered you a job, would you take it!? rhetorical question. The real question is where would you put your desk? My money is, under his desk, you little cock sucker. Look at what this motive of “exposing shills” had gotten you. I dont like seeing all this division you are causing and any of your blind ass followers siding with you need to go sit in a corner. The only truth you’ve spread here on this platform is the truth of God’s word. (you don’t even have that down right) Jesus was made up by Constantine and 300+ bishops in 300ad to make you into the fool you are.

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

well i made this list in july 2022 so that would explain why you are not on it.

I will happily update it for you 😂

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

information should be free

Lin Wood is a Patriot. Why would I take a job from Lin unless I want to be a farmer and a pastor or a lawyer. I am no bodyguard or security man. While those jobs do sound enjoyable and I do have an interest, I believe we are in a spiritual war and working for somebody doesnt give you an edge. The only edge you can get on the game is through Jesus Christ, The Holy Spirit and The LORD.

As for the division, Jesus came to divide between sheeps and goats. I welcome righteous division between good and evil because I would rather stand with good than evil. Are you identifying who has your best interest in mind? Why not?

Praying for you because i sympathize with many things you say like your name Samadhi, which is the pure unbounded state of consciousness. Something you should work on experiencing 😊

PS Im no cocksucker 😂 but i do enjoy hens and roosters very much !

(2) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

So.....you believe that literally every one is an infiltrator. I do know there are a bunch of them, but I disagree with some of this list. I think Lin Woods name should be on here.

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Lin Wood is a Patriot.

If you think his name should be there, I will pray for you.

He is the single most attacked individual behind Q and POTUS.

The body of his life’s work speaks for itself.

Lin Wood speaks truth !

If you disagree with my list, then pray for discernment as it is a gift from The LORD your GOD.

(1) Show this thread

You do realize Kim is connected to over 1/2 the patriots in this movement...

I dont understand why, unless you have concrete proof.

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

the term Gatekeeper comes to mind.

(1) Show this thread