2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Amazing how the internet, which was supposed to be their biggest weapon formed against us, their way of imposing their own fake reality, turns out to be the biggest boomerang in this battle.

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Or is it? What if the countless hours spent online scouring the internet and watching videos in search of the truth is their goal? Getting you addicted to being online in search of truth. A truth that can never be known for certain no matter how much you dig. A truth that most still validate as true only when reported by MSM. Being exposed to more "suggested by" videos (that you didn't subscribe to) taking you down more and more rabbit holes, accelerating their manipulation. You find solace in being online with people who understand you (some of which are AI bots) further separating you from real human interaction. Then one day they'll make it mandatory to be in the metaverse to access your favorite social media accounts. Do you leave everyone behind you became close with? Or pickup where you left off in the Meta? Most will proceed into this reality to feel community and search for more "truth". Once they have you in the meta daily they will own your mind at a rate that is unfathomabl

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Mike Honcho to his Publication

There is that risk. Putting on the brakes and discernment are skills to be honed. Trust is not in the internet but in God and giving up on finding the truth is not an option.

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Would you be able to discern what truth is in a society run by AI where everything you know as real can be flawlessly replicated?

Maybe, maybe not, but the way I see it we have not choice.

In response Mike Honcho to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KnotMe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from PeQQy 222, click on at the bottom under it