Amazing how the internet, which was supposed to be their biggest weapon formed against us, their way of imposing their own fake reality, turns out to be the biggest boomerang in this battle.

Only people mentioned by @KnotMe in this post can reply

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

They weren't prepared for digital soldiers.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

they didn't plan on one thing, internet culture. thx 4chan :)

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

they didn't plan on one thing, internet culture. thx 4chan :)

☺️😎🥰

Friend, u have no idea how we Not Only took it -

We slapped the hell out the enemy with it!!

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

Or is it? What if the countless hours spent online scouring the internet and watching videos in search of the truth is their goal? Getting you addicted to being online in search of truth. A truth that can never be known for certain no matter how much you dig. A truth that most still validate as true only when reported by MSM. Being exposed to more "suggested by" videos (that you didn't subscribe to) taking you down more and more rabbit holes, accelerating their manipulation. You find solace in being online with people who understand you (some of which are AI bots) further separating you from real human interaction. Then one day they'll make it mandatory to be in the metaverse to access your favorite social media accounts. Do you leave everyone behind you became close with? Or pickup where you left off in the Meta? Most will proceed into this reality to feel community and search for more "truth". Once they have you in the meta daily they will own your mind at a rate that is unfathomabl

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Mike Honcho to his Publication

There is that risk. Putting on the brakes and discernment are skills to be honed. Trust is not in the internet but in God and giving up on finding the truth is not an option.

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

Yes!

VK repost at 9:49 AM EST

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Awwww, that makes this anon's day.

(1) Show this thread