It has become more evident that even though I am a part of a family, part of society, part of the world and universe... there is a journey I must make alone.
It is nothing to fear and it is nothing selfish, it is what sets us apart from the carnal, materialistic world. It is our personal spiritual journey.
Our individual path.

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

The most important journey you will take👊🎇

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Alone and yet "InItTogether"🐸 FromDarkToLight✨
TheBestIsYetToCome🌍😇✨ 11:11✨ WWG1WGA✝️💗

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

You got it!
It changed my life in 1983.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Sync Charlie, I was just getting this same message in meditation this morning! 🙏💗🙏

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

The more I am growing, the better I feel about taking the time...
It does not surprise me that you and I synced...

(1) Show this thread