Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

David Icke will open your mind if you are willing to let it open.
Thanks for the quick clip.
Super informative.

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Time to take away [THEIR] dirty fake cash….1221

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

8:24 > 8:6 > 14 > 5 < > 55

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Do Not Worry

“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?"
~Matthew 6:25

#focus
#HoldTheLine
#TheGreatAwakening
#TheBestTrulyIsYetToCome

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Holding tight!

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

David Icke...I have all his books and don't agree with everything he writes, but here he makes a point. The current money system with its "creatio ex nihilo" is coming to an end. Trillions of Euros have also been printed in the EU in recent years... My thought is that this is intended, among other things, to be able to pay for the entire Reset (of which covid is a part), without having to have Dark budgets somewhere. It's all just out in the open....

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Comes Down to Who controls the controllers, eh?

M9ves
CounterM9ves

The answer to the Great Reset is —
The Great Default, as you have pointed out many times, VK.

TS = 8:24 > 14 > 5:5.

NCSWIC

Currency backed by Gold, other precious metals, and other hard assets will replace printed money, backed by nothing.

NESARA/GESARA is the future.

He’s telling them truth, thats for sure!
“Money the root of all Evil”
now part 2 please!
Mornin’ VK 🙏🏼🥰

FJB .......Trump is my President

Like Social Security if you retire early at 62 you receive 1500.00 a month and here’s another kick in the gut , if you want to work they allow to make up to 3000.00 a year . If you make over that they withhold your SS .

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

It's pretty obvious countries are under outside control and have been busy bankrupting/destroying their country's wealth/prosperity for three years now (probably longer). We laughed at children who used monopoly money and asked us to buy them something with it. This isn't much different is it? The whole financial system is built on quick sand and it is disappearing quickly. Once we went off the gold standard it was just a matter of time before it all collapsed.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

Two Sisters spreading Red Pill Domestic and International News on God's Great Liberty; The Gospel with humor and Christian principles.

The World, UK, All truth tellers, patriot need God. We al need to repent of counterfeiting James 5, Amos 8, Revelation 6:5-6. The love of money is the root of all evil. We must turn away from the money we have enjoyed and got fat off of. It was a crime. It breaking all Ten Commandments of God. Only gold coins and silver coins are money. Need to repent. Help Tommy Robinson if you can but he needs to tell people to repent, ask for the Holy Spirit become moral people again. You can not over come evil with evil, cussing, swearing, violence, the law, government, military, AI, intelligence Agency, thigs of this world, etc. They can't and won't help anyone they are the same as you. Without God in them. You over come evil with God's Spirit in you and obey the leading of the Holy Spirit. Only God can save a country. https://www.bitchute.com/video/DCcnWJ2HZoZZ/

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

FREEDOM OF CHOICE.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Stay to the left!!!😉⚡

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Not sure what to do now for income.
😭

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Looks like the West is pretty much occupied, there is still hope for the US, while the EU is fooked by the Brussel's unelected by people officials. Alternative...

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

https://youtu.be/tm6kHLR07ZY
Seems like a life time ago whenever I found him on the U tube I would try to start a conversation about him u would get oh that guy he's a conspiracy crazy person
Now ………. wonder what they think

DAVID ICKE - THE COMING ECONOMIC CRASH , BANKING FRAUDSTERS & FAKE OBAMA - YouTube

http://www.davidicke.com/

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

It sounds like US.
I can't wait for the explanation as to how we get from here to the Best is yet to come.

Two Sisters spreading Red Pill Domestic and International News on God's Great Liberty; The Gospel with humor and Christian principles.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I figured that one out. In New Jersey or Delaware Rally, Trump reads the snake story, well he read it several times. He was telling you what was coming: The best yet to come for snakes, world conquerors. Then people are poisoned with snake poison by wizards, witches, magicians. Satanist. Pharmaceutical Companies, with help from the Defense Department, FBI, CIA, NIH who could ***easily stopped it**. It is what their job description is. Always do the opposite than the title, bill, name of the department. Their money is counterfeit so is everything they do counterfeit. But just as easily they could stop it they can enhance it's advancement, produce it. That was it. Millions dying, disabled, an Army wiped out, defeated. But there was another Army no one saw. The Army of God. The Body of Christ is arising. We crush the heads of snakes. They had us bound up, locked down, but we won't, can't stay down. We are the Sons of Almighty God.

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

Breathe in. Breathe out.

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

GOLD AND SILVER IS THE REMEDY

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

The next thing he will say is inflation. All by design to collapse our economies.

🥴