I have literally moved from a hip part of London to possibly the dullest town in Britain. But it is good for me to experience the normality and limited horizons that most people are immersed in. The top thrills are Aldi and Tesco, rather than the vices of the city. I might have a dip in the indoor swimming pool some day, although pools are not my thing really.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

boring is good. thats my motto.
especially these days.

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

...you never know what you may discover, what you may find...just around the corner...inspiration can come, from the least expected, places.

https://youngatheartchorus.com/

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Looks like a nice place Martin. Just relax. Even though you're not into pools, they are a great relaxation. Prayers to you my friend

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

We did this 5 years ago as well. Grateful we could. The core of the city we left has become quite derelict according to friends. Living in a small town is refreshing. The teenagers look you in the eye and smile. People are not pretentious, generally happy to converse and give a helping hand if needed.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🙌🤗
Aloha Martin
Experiences are the best form of knowledge
Many unforgettable ☺️
I moved to a town of 2000 from a big happening city.
I now live with
NO Crime
Real People
Nature
Safer
Home grown produce.
I think I live in one of the best places in the US. 🙃😉
I'm happy for your courage.
I'm working on mine.
🙌🙌
🙏🙏🤗🤗💓💓
Please keep us updated.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🙌🤗
Aloha Martin
Experiences are the best form of knowledge
Many unforgettable ☺️
I moved to a town of 2000 from a big happening city.
I now live with
NO Crime
Real People
Nature
Safer
Home grown produce.
I think I live in one of the best places in the US. 🙃😉
I'm happy for your courage.
I'm working on mine.
🙌🙌
🙏🙏🤗🤗💓💓
Please keep us updated.

Questions like Directions to the Truth

Looks very peaceful - good for you.

❤️😃👍...i like this setting...God bless you brother!

THANK YOU GOD I AM SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU DOING THIS FOR YOURSELF !!!! FANTASTIC FOR YOU MARTIN !!!!!!!! LOVE FROM TEXAS USA !!!!!!!!