Can you list the β€œREAL” Patriots who with time have been revealed to actually be FAKE Patriots???

Lin πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
www.FightBack.law

P.S. Don’t Panic!!! Telegram does not have a word limitation!!!

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Kim Runner, seriously πŸ˜†
Lin is an asshole.

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

that is MY list.

He simply asked the question.

and yes that individual is on my list because of her prolific connections to all the other infiltrators on the list. I wish her Good Luck !

You do realize Kim is connected to over 1/2 the patriots in this movement...

I dont understand why, unless you have concrete proof.

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

the term Gatekeeper comes to mind.

I was wondering how these people get their information. I know some are really smart at decoding and have the time, but I do have questions. It took me a while not be so trusting in life. I think God protected me. I rely on that protection. I have always felt that Lin is a straight shooter. Also, he has been attacked relentlessly. That tells you something about his authenticity.

I think you are OVER the Target Telesia.

you are absolutely correct that your discernment came from God. truly a gift from above. He watches over you always πŸ™πŸΌβœοΈ

When a follower of Jesus Christ and supporter of Donald Trump is attacked continuously, it only means you are hitting [THEM] where it hurts !
Lin’s actions are Patriotic to the highest caliber.
Otherwise [THEY] wouldnt hate and attack and doubt him so much. Keep speaking that truth !

WWG1WGA!

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shareef Twal, click on at the bottom under it