Hi frens. Well, I did it. I got rid of nearly everything I own and left California enroute to FL..Have spent the last 3 nights tent camping in remote areas of Az and Tx in sub-freezing temps. Cant afford hotels. Its been challenging but rewarding.
I'm hoping for some guidance from anyone in SE Texas as I will be in the greater Houston area today. If anyone can guide me to a very affordable motel or campground (with showers) outside Houston it would be greatly appreciated. Im making the journey on pennies s CHEAP is critical. thank you!!!

I'd love to follow your adventures on YouTube if you're documenting them. But if not, I wish you well and great help along your way! What a great adventure!! 💝

In response Jay James to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelsNamed in this post can reply

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

I have a dash cam running full time. I'll try to upload some clips tonight. I'll post a link and probably post some pics here. Thank you!

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Jay James to his Publication

I love watching hannahleeduggan and others on their moves to new places and starting a fresh new life. It's fun. But I guess it does take a lot to do that. I find it interesting to follow peoples adventures. Sounds like you're on a new great adventure. 💝

(1) Show this thread