Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Healer's heal; often using herbs.

Practitioner's practice; typically using man made pharmaceutical's.

It sounds like you made a good decision to go the herbal route. 😊

Excess intake of "Zinc" can cause hair loss. 3 of the most important needs of the body are; Sun Light, Breath Work, and Grounding. There are also certain body salts that are needed, you can find them on "Asscensionglossery.com"https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Main_Page. a wealth of info. ; )

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Patriot,truth seeker, Pro Deo et Patria! NO DMS

Thanks for the tip! I lost half my hair too! I take Hawthorne and magnesium glycinate already but I will def add motherwort!

Thanks for sharing!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Wonderful news, thank you for sharing. If you're still having trouble with hair loss, this worked for me: https://www.mercolamarket.com/product/2807/1/hair-skin-and-nails-biotin-keratin-hyaluronic-acid-30-per-bottle-30-day-supply

(1) Show this thread

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

Great Info and great thread!!!
@IAM13888

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you for sharing this information Mandy, it’s really important to learn how fix ourselves. I will order this.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Beetroot powder in combination with magnesium is also good for lowering blood pressure.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I really need to try beetroot powder. My doc won't let me have grapefruit because of both of my blood pressure meds.

(1) Show this thread

I love this post so much. So much we need to remember/rediscover about ourselves and nature.
Good for you Mandy! Many blessings. xo