I get it now, I am the performer and the audience and my performance is a love song dedicated to my higher selves.

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

I have a song that has been coming through my head all morning and it all tied back to LIZ Croken--who has done fabulous studies on the victims of sex trafficking, especially Britney Spears. The dogs have been growling and barking all day--especially Nova--she can feel that someone is infiltrating us and following us whereever we wish to share truth--#NCSWIC is not just a catch phrase--NOTHING is going to stop the PROMISE of GOD to DELIVER HIS WRATH UPON THE WICKED! THEY KNOW THEY HAVE ALL BEEN WICKED--EVEN OUR OWN ANGELS/ANGELS/WHO ARE ALIENS--WHO THINQ THEY ARE BEING CUTE BY PLAYING GAMES--NO ONE IS SAFE---REMEMBER WHO IS IN CHARGE HERE! REMEMBER OUR CHILDREN AND SHANNON/LAUREN'S NIECE AND NEPHEW--YOU REMEMBER THESE THINGS OR YOU ARE FLOOKED! THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY HERE!

LET'S START WITH PURPLE PASSION: LET'S LET THE SYNC IN HERE...I CHOOSE THIS THREAD, I AM SITTING IN SILENCE WITH NOVA BARKING LOUDLY--THEY ARE TRYING TO DERAIL THIS...LET'S GO!

I ONLY FOLLOW 3 PEOPLE ON CB--WHY

It's gonna be a goof Day!
Check the song--it's on the VK Playlist :)

In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

Do you think Jesus has an Only Fans ?

No, Jesus is ONLY about his Wife--Corliss :) Who is cordless--she does NOT communicate on any channels except the ET-phone-that is how I KNOW how to find her--SHE is an ANON however--and Michael is her Husband and they are the PERFECT FAMILY--PEOPLE BEST LEAVE THEM ALONE! I WILL FIRE HOT CHEETOS AT THEIR CHEATING ASSES AND THEIR ASSES WILL BE BURNING BECAUSE THEY CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL MEXI-CANT'S!

Only people mentioned by @EatTheScroll_King_Pengu in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EatTheScroll King Pengu the Master of Ceremonies, click on at the bottom under it