#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡§πŸ‡·βœ¨πŸŒͺπŸŒŠπŸ™πŸ’žπŸš€πŸ›Έβœ¨

"Interesting take on the egg situation in the country.

This woman posits that it is the feed causing chickens to not lay eggs. And I don’t think she is wrong. πŸ‘€"

From https://t.me/Absolute1776/21587

Same with my hens. They stopped laying around september/october. Then I was getting 1-2 a day all winter. Mine do free range on 3/4 acre so maybe that is why they were laying a couple of eggs. I used to get 10-12 eggs/day. I stopped buying the pellet feed and egg production went up a little. I feed them pumpkin once a week from my fall harvest. Time to start growing our own feed but that is time consuming (we work) and need equipment to harvest. In other words we will have to do it all by hand. I would like to know which feed they were all buying. This will also stop small farmers from increasing their flocks because no eggs = no chicks.

Only people mentioned by @SpartanGirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Vassiliki Lyras, click on at the bottom under it