"Interesting take on the egg situation in the country.

This woman posits that it is the feed causing chickens to not lay eggs. And I don’t think she is wrong. 👀"

From https://t.me/Absolute1776/21587

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

I live on the eastern shore, MD. Patriot, Conservative, Mother, Orthodox Christian

Same with my hens. They stopped laying around september/october. Then I was getting 1-2 a day all winter. Mine do free range on 3/4 acre so maybe that is why they were laying a couple of eggs. I used to get 10-12 eggs/day. I stopped buying the pellet feed and egg production went up a little. I feed them pumpkin once a week from my fall harvest. Time to start growing our own feed but that is time consuming (we work) and need equipment to harvest. In other words we will have to do it all by hand. I would like to know which feed they were all buying. This will also stop small farmers from increasing their flocks because no eggs = no chicks.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

im in a gab chicken group and yep many are reporting this too. need to find out the common thread on which feed and/or what ingredient in the mixed feed may be the root cause. which then could lead to which processor of the feed.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

this is same video in Gateway Pundit article yesterday...

(1) Show this thread