"Your assignment, if you choose to accept it, is to fight in a war that most people don't acknowledge exists and will result in de facto social and economic exile, while acting largely on behalf of a nation you are not allowed to enter, battling alongside time travellers and/or ETs who you probably won't get to meet. As a reward, you will get to put little hearts on comments from people who appreciate your photos."

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

in a nutshell

at least you did not have the fbi show up at your door over a meme that was essentially free speech from old parler, but they won't really say why they showed up in May 2021

I ask myself every day now why they showed up, and all I can say is that they want to shut me up, and stop me from doing something important.

maybe the same with you? on a different level?

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

They showed up here looking for our neighbors son 😒 very strange ordeal . Can they not read street numbers 🤔

no coincidences

ty for telling me

Agent Smiths

freaking clown "clones" lol

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I did laugh 😃 because one had a package he wanted his buddy to see all day 😆 🤣 😂