I am feeling a bit down in the dumps and heartbroken at leaving London to be "up north" full time. Nothing wrong with being up here, just the city is an addictive buzz (in not good ways), and I am leaving behind far more than just the distinctly legally dodgy studio in "quasi-squatter central". When the history of this time is written, a lot of the good work from the non-military public side will have been done "at the fringe"; I am not the only one.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

🥀...find the flowers, Martin.
Best regards on your relocation 🔥

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

There you might find a peace you didn't know existed inside yourself. Sending you nothing but love and joy in your new adventure Martin!! 🙏💕🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

clear your lungs and your mind

you have a job to do

God needs you up north

we need you

God Bless.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Good luck with your move.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Unconventional Special Operations Forces darlin'... I love your posts...

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I just moved out of my house in the city to the country full time with my boyfriend...i feel ya on the feels

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

So to the subburbs
or country side.
Either is big change from city.
Pray you find a good footing.

SAW THIS ON AND WE KNOW TODAY 1/25 EPISODE JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW WHERE EVER YOU DO GO I HOPE SOMEWHERE ANYWHERE AWAY FROM THE CITY TO THE COUNTY SIDE YOU ARE LOVED AND YOUR WORDS ECHO TO PEOPLE ALL OVER HAVE A BLESSED JOURNEY TO YOUR NEW PLACE YOU WILL CALL HOME LOVE TO YOU BROTHER MARTIN