I’m going insane right now.
I’m asking all you prayer warriors for your prayers.
I lost my brother last night.
He died in his sleep.
I’m so confused right now, I can’t even think straight.
I love you Gary Jr so so much.

Only people mentioned by @LithiumOnQ in this post can reply

Praying for you now.

Sorry for your loss
God bless 🙏🙏🙏

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

you have my prayers right now.

Restore and uphold this friend in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏💔🙏💔🙏

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

I‘m so sorry for your loss 😢 May your brother RIP 🙏🏻

So sorry for your loss. Sending prayers. R.I.P Gary Jr. 🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

so sorry for your loss🙏🙏🙏

so sorry for your loss🙏🙏🙏

💔🙏💔🙏💔🙏💔🙏

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Breathe, and know you don't owe anyone sh*t, not a specific response, nor to put on a face of strength, nor hold "it all" together. Ride the emotions like waves...

There are no adequate words to be the salve to this wound. The very depth of the anguish is equal to depth of your LOVE.

May the Spirit of ALMIGHTY GOD rest upon you and those survived by your precious Brother.

Peace & Love,

LOVE, Mostly.

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

fake and so sorry it 'as become to this . what a world we live in

Sincere condolences to you and your family!! 💔
Prayers up for all of you! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

i am so sorry Anon, i send you and energy hug and love to you

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

i am soo sorry for your loss 🙏🙏❣️

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I am so very sorry for your loss..my prayers are with you 🙏💜

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏Starting to hit us at home here. Heartbreaking. Keep checking in with us, don't be a stranger, & let us know how you are doing.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I'm so sorry. We are here for you, message me any time.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Please accept my condolences, may your brother rest in peace and joy in the kingdom of heaven.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

😇🙏😢SO VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS OF YOUR BROTHER DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK IN PRAYERS THAT MAY GOD SHELTER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN HIS LOVING LIGHT PEACE GRACE AND MERCY OUR DEEPEST CONDOLENCES IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

I am so very sorry. Love and prayers to you

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers of consolation and peace but also for answers to what took your brother’s life. I pray He is with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and that you are comforted in the knowledge that your loss is temporary and that you will be reunited again. 🙏❤️❤️🙏

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

I’m so very sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family 🙏 🙏 🙏

My prayers and most sincere condolences to you and your family. May God Bless you and us all in these trying times. 🙏🙏🙏