Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

There is nothing better in life than having sex, which then bears offspring that you get to cherish, teach and love.

It’s God’s plan and it’s beautiful.

We need more people telling that story.

Sexual and intimate relations are possibly the least explored and commented upon part of the Great Awakening, which is odd as they are the essence of making new life.

Key learnings for me:
- Partners who are spiritually aligned stay together, as there is no comparison shopping for a greater God
- We have been sold contract marriage as a substitute for the covenant “real deal”
- The default is meant to be abundance, not abstinence, but only when aligned to the divine
- Sleeping around and doing drugs with sex leads to spiritual poverty (this is experience speaking) and mind/body corruption
- Churches fail to put children, rearing, and parenting where it belongs, front and centre
- Any sexual behaviour can be weaponised by the enemy… “foot in the door” strategy… and what was tolerable difference becomes problematic deviance
- We don’t take the spiritual aspects of sex nearly seriously enough, especially the demonic
- Jezebels and Ahabs abound; learn to identify risk of them.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

"Spiritually aligned". How would we describe a relationship that is spiritually aligned? Could have different meaning from one person to the next.