Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Has your nose always been that big or did it just start growing when you started spewing lies?

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

ha beheading newding many attempts with a really dull blade. suffering is too good for that monster.

Justa guy from Louisiana. USAF 🇺🇸Veteran 88’-95’ “Hold the line”. Booted from Twitter during massive purge along with Trump on 1-8-21.

Which brand would you like?
Pfizer, Moderna, Omicron??

Justa guy from Louisiana. USAF 🇺🇸Veteran 88’-95’ “Hold the line”. Booted from Twitter during massive purge along with Trump on 1-8-21.

Which brand would you like?
Pfizer, Moderna, Omicron??

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

#WeThePeople would like a public hanging!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Multiple choice, which is more than they gave their victims.
Their victims had NO choice!
Injection, hanging , firing squad, or guillotine ?

Truther & Patriot. Love God, this Country and our real President - not the fake one. Here to connect with other Patriots. *some profanity

In response arba happihr to her Publication

all of the above. first inject them, then hang them, followed by shooting then guillotine. that's fair, isn't it?

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

i like Yellowstone lol

(1) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

I think lethal injection would be more fitting! 🤷🏼‍♀️