I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

All the while they have been tampering with our food.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

FDA approved a polyethylene plastic additive to use in our food.
They use it as a filler.
When you see modified potato starch or modified corn starch I'll give you one guess what they modify it with
Go through your pantry.
Your body stores it up and it can not process it out.
~Helper Anon

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Night Shift to her Publication

😡😡😤 Hadn't heard of that particular poisoning technique. Thanks

I heard it from a doctor of toxicoligy&integrative medicine. She's helped author textbooks for NIOSH and OSHA.
She's friends with Judy Mikovitz, same social circle.
Both extremely smart women!

In response Love Wins to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kekerista in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Night Shift to her Publication

I haven’t found that exactly yet but I did find this which just reading the requirements can make one realize how dangerous any processed food really is..

https://www.steptoe.com/a/web/212982/3ZEZmq/fda-authorized-biomag-2021.pdf

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

I know what you mean.
17 years ago when I went to go look for it and couldn't find exactly what I needed as a smoking gun.
They are magicians.
I don't know the terminology they use now but back then they got really creative with the wording.
I talked to the toxicologist often back then and she confirmed. They go through hoops. Naming, renaming, adding, changing.
Dr. said, Trust me....it's in there if it says modified anything.
Think of the vaccine.
That's what they've been doing for years.
Changing definitions and rewording things to fit their needs.
They have been doing it for eons, sadly.
Good luck to you if you do find the smoking gun.
The only way I ever saw how they did it was when I was in her office and she pulled up two tabs. One with the chain of ingredients that you could follow and trace back, the other was what they changed it into.
They hide things very, very well.

(1) Show this thread