Do you think the richest (public) man in the world is trying to con the little people with doge?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Why does he have a bandana on his face.

Who is little people, is it a pack of midgets?

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

😆😂😆

(1) Show this thread

😄🔥💥💗Grand rising !!...Happy Easter !!

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

My guess is he has been flipped or replaced. Wild card for sure. I have some doge and will hold knowing it might go to zero. :)

cathleenbaker.crypto #XRP #XRPCommunity #DigitalSoldier #Qanon #TheGreatAwakening #TheStormIsHere #FollowTheRabbit #SaveTheChildren #MAGA

XRP vs ETH vs BTC Transfer Times in Bear/Bull Market
#XRP
$XRP
#XRPCommunity

t/y XRPatience

I can't trust him. Good luck.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Musk was the first to call out the "v*" HOAX in an interview!

I'm sorry, but the man has a handkercheif over his face and an Abbadon shirt on. And so many (who are still my frens) still believe he put a car in vacuum space.

Tulip Mania. Silver is money.

No, he is working with the white hats. He may not have started out that way but from news decodes he is working with them & I cant see how conning the people is part of the white hats plan.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

number vibes 🦅

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

What about those Abbadon vibes tho

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

And that hideous excuse for a baby mama

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I can tell the space program is one big lie

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Elon Musk is a very dangerous and deceptive man. Q put him in the killbox [EM]. His baby mama is a practicing Satanist and a witch. There is something about Musk that is a lot like Adam Schiff- fresh faced innocent looking but. with the heart of a serpent.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

If so, then why would the SEC try and ford to bankrupt his company?

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Q in a killbox

(2) Show this thread

Not sure, but Elon Musk is about to become more powerful than Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg etc combined.

So VK.....asking as a friend😉 since I know you're not qualified to give out financial advice. Let's say you already own some XRP, would you:
A) sell it to buy Doge
B) keep it
C) keep it plus invest in Doge
**full disclosure.....I'm leaning towards C right now. TYIA

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

cathleenbaker.crypto #XRP #XRPCommunity #DigitalSoldier #Qanon #TheGreatAwakening #TheStormIsHere #FollowTheRabbit #SaveTheChildren #MAGA

In response Denni USA to his Publication

B. Keep it
#BTFD#HODL

(3) Show this thread

Love Trump, patriot, proud American, WWG1WGA

Well you do know there is no space since we live under a dome? therefore there are no trips to the moon or Mars. i think black hat turned to white hat. Even Trump said Space Force was great and that is amazing since we don't have space. we are in a simulation and Elon knows it.

i Knew i had that Key, Somewhere

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

This morning.

Fake news? Something more to it?

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

These feel inherently connected

(1) Show this thread

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

spotlighting the rigged system
patriots in control

💯

i think he is on ur side , crushing the crypto illegal market and giving back to the people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25ZuKkbHdqM&t=309s&ab_channel=CNBCPrime

in this video he begins with : Bring on the cybertruck Q music
or is just me hearing this

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Klement Cuka to his Publication

I'm on the fence with him. I think he's a good guy but just not certain. I AM happy he's getting the USA back into the space race. (was)

(1) Show this thread

dark to light
I trust Elon.

you both Like Dogs including me, Got your msg. $DOGE

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Man I HATE masks ... have lost just enough hearing that if I can't see the lips I just can't catch enough without running it over and over. And when my internet gets sketchy ..... I just have to move on

well, remember the soccer team lost in a cave in Thailand few years ago & offered to build a submarine to rescue the kids, he accused the guy ended up rescueing those kids was a pedo and got in trouble for saying that? When none of the elites would even mention child trafficking/pedo 💩, not even use jt to raise funds (u know they do that every opportunity they get), he came out openly say it, I want to believe he's a good one.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

I don't think he persuaded peple to do or not do anything with DOGE. I think Elon Musk would be the first person... maybe second only after VK to say...

*not a financial advisor

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Thank you, I was just about to post this Q drop. But we also have to remember disinfo is necessary. If you recall Pence was a made to look like a white hat but we now know he's not. For me thery still out on this one.

(1) Show this thread