Only people mentioned by @JMPhaedrus in this post can reply

In response J.M. Phaedrus to his Publication

Sad statement

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Nothing in the natural material realm can defeat God. Believing materialism is a choice that can also be rejected. God has overcome the world with omnipotence, omnicience and omnipresence. The soul is born immortal. We are all God's children.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Was Steiner advocating this or just stating where he saw things going?

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Not advocating at all, if you study the modern Anthroposophic doctors (based on Steiner's philosophies) they have a fascinating view of the benefits of childhood disease as a part of a child's spiritual evolution. So every fever and every illness helps to fortify one's development. If you look at books by Dr. Michaela Glockler they will cautiously and neutrally suggest very few vaccines in certain circumstances. Glad I discovered Steiner before I had my kids :)

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

He was so right.... I read a few of his books and lectures. Hard to understand but I made an effort as my daughter loved his work...

I went on a.d.d. meds (synthetic meth) few years ago for school. I noticed being on them made me a zombie. My soul felt dead. My quick wittedness for telling jokes, creativity for doing art was non-existent. I was basically a shell of who i really was. I think meds can definitely help people who need them but it's merely a buisness and an invisible prison to keep you from your highest potential. I would never go on them again.

So will I ever be able to connect to my spiritual side since my mom had me vaccinated until I was 18 and then Ive had the flu shot every year since then?

In response Angela Vornberg to his Publication

You simply asking this question is an answer. You are connected. Spirit is stronger than anything physical. And prayer is your most powerful weapon.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

they started it already.

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

amazing post TY.
It adds to info I'd seen that Steiner discussed an anti-spirituality vaccine in Lecture 13 "The Fallen Spirits Influence in the World"
dated October 27, 1917.
If you search "vaccin [e / ate /ated] " in this document you'll see it.
https://wn.rsarchive.org/GA/GA0177/19171027p01.html

. . the spirits of darkness are now among us. . . .
“. . . I have told you that the spirits of darkness are going to inspire their human hosts, in whom they will be dwelling, to find a vaccine that will drive all inclination toward spirituality out of people’s souls...

#GodWins

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

I remember when the "plandemic" madness first started people were on Gates' IG and knew his "vaccine" was about this , and I was overjoyed to see so many people aware and speaking out against the forces of darkness.

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

TY God you knew our country needed a strong leader to make sure this shit did not happen❤️we thank you for DJT. The Best President. Get back here Sir soon as you can❤️🇺🇸

NYC Grandma on Twitter, GAB, GETTR, Rumble & Telegram. LOVE MY POTUS Q Trump!

They almost did it too. Gates.

Awesome post🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

The Truth, the whole Truth & nothing but the Truth.

Rudolf Steiner, inspiration of Waldorf Schools. Research how many hollyweirdo's were educated in Waldorf schools. RS quote,"we will gain all of our wisdom & knowledge under the guidence of lucifer."

Research back & discover when the occult entered this country. Few years, if any, took place without demons framing our lives.

20 years of seeing through the matrix has brought me here. Jesus is Lord.

Fun fact, in the late 1800's it was believed that each individual human sperm was a humonculous of the person.
They were idiots then, and still are.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts