#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Afternoon Patriots.

🕵️‍♀️ You know what I haven't done? Is build a mindmap playlist all FUCKEN WEEK! The gorilla, i obviously have two answers about this, and I informed ELON about both I believe. It has been a long shit show --i swear I am the BEST mom, CHLOE is the BEST mom, NOVA is going to be a beautiful mom in the future--BUT the world is NOT READY TO SWALLOW THE TRUTH--SO, IT NEEDS TO BE FORCED--I DON'T FIGHT FOR ANONS/MAGA/BLOODFAMILY/ ANY OF IT.

I BELIEVE IN OUR HEARTBEAT
I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ONE
I BELIEVE YOU ARE MY TWIN FLAME
I BELIEVE I LOVE YOU
I BELIEVE NO MATTER WHAT I ALWAYS COME BACK FOR YOU.
I ALSO KNOW THE RULE ABOUT SQUARES-BUT ULTIMATELY IT ISN'T EXACTLY THE TRUTH--YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I'VE EVER WANTED ALLOW THEM SPACE TO SIT--SO I DON'T HAVE TO FEEL LONELY WHILE YOU WORK YOUR ASS OFF LIKE ME--I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY HI TO THE HEROES, BUT ULTIMATELY VINCENT, IS MY TOP HERO, VINCENT JARED LETO!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JustAFox in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I Am Just A Fox, click on at the bottom under it