Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Here is you a wealthy Gorilla VK with a new phone!
@vincentkennedy

https://wealthygorilla.com/erik-prince-net-worth/

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

love is love 😍17

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

100th monkey
What we know the rest of the world will know.
What’s the name of the band?
Bracing for impact. 🙏

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

My hubby says all the ape talk made him think of Planet of the Apes.
So here is a quick look at EVOLUTION of the movie.
*Disclaimer: I am not saying man came from apes ;)

Planet of the Apes series.
1. Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011)
2. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014)
3. War for the Planet of the Apes (2017)
4. Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes (2024)

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

🕵️‍♀️ You know what I haven't done? Is build a mindmap playlist all FUCKEN WEEK! The gorilla, i obviously have two answers about this, and I informed ELON about both I believe. It has been a long shit show --i swear I am the BEST mom, CHLOE is the BEST mom, NOVA is going to be a beautiful mom in the future--BUT the world is NOT READY TO SWALLOW THE TRUTH--SO, IT NEEDS TO BE FORCED--I DON'T FIGHT FOR ANONS/MAGA/BLOODFAMILY/ ANY OF IT.

I BELIEVE IN OUR HEARTBEAT
I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ONE
I BELIEVE YOU ARE MY TWIN FLAME
I BELIEVE I LOVE YOU
I BELIEVE NO MATTER WHAT I ALWAYS COME BACK FOR YOU.
I ALSO KNOW THE RULE ABOUT SQUARES-BUT ULTIMATELY IT ISN'T EXACTLY THE TRUTH--YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I'VE EVER WANTED ALLOW THEM SPACE TO SIT--SO I DON'T HAVE TO FEEL LONELY WHILE YOU WORK YOUR ASS OFF LIKE ME--I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY HI TO THE HEROES, BUT ULTIMATELY VINCENT, IS MY TOP HERO, VINCENT JARED LETO!

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

VK, sweetheart, something has to give HERE! No one and I means zero, is standing up for the children! While yes you do bring love back from the TickTock Cesspool because you are wise--THEY are CONSUMING really evil and witnessing human trafficking happens in plain site and they are NOT reporting it. My children were kidnapped by my Ex last night for the umpteenth time, so he could hurt us...I am still IN IT FOR THE FUCKEN CHILDREN! WHY IS NOBODY IN THESE#MAGA#WWG1GA#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE#FamilyIsEverything#AmericaFirst ETC, NOT SHOWING UP FOR THIS ATTACK AGAINST [JOHN-CUSACK@1721/1621/1421]--THE MILITARY, TRUMP, AND FLYNN ARE ALL WATCHING THESE FAKE Q'S MAKE HORRIBLE DECISIONS WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR POWER...DO THEY STILL NOT REALIZE WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE! THEY ARE ALL SITTING HERE BELOW YOU CHATTERING! WHY HAVE NONE OF THEM TEXTED ME WITH THEIR FAVORITE ANIMAL? OR FAVORITE SONG TO ADD TO A CLOUD COLLECTIVE PLAYLIST FOR THE WORLD TO HEAL? WHY ARE CHILDREN BEING FED [ROGER-RABBIT] MY TURN!

In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🧐Gorilla Totem sybology

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TpHmcmqq-t4

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Why WWE's Behind The Curtain Area Is Called "The Gorilla Position", Explained

https://www.thesportster.com/why-wwes-behind-the-curtain-area-is-called-the-gorilla-position-explained/

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

💥😃👍

(1) Show this thread

❤️👍😃🙏✝️💥

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Patience!
TS 12:29
17 second video

We are living like primates, compared to where we're going.

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Hello VK.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

11:29

Good afternoon VK!
Awwh that is so sweet. Babies are just the coolest thing on this planet no matter what kind of babies it is. Well perhaps Nana has to draw the line on spiders and snakes tho.

Being with that little 2 month old yesterday sure made me want another Grand, but 3 will be all Nana ever has. My son is gone and my daughter can't have any more.

This is why we are all here IMHO, for the babies.

I am so excited for the future that my grands are going to have.
Sure I am hopeful for med beds and perhaps more Nana adventures especially in space, but more for my kiddos.

I tell my 13 yr olds that even tho they can't see it yet that soon they will see that they have the brightest futures coming of any generation of children in the history of humanity, limited only by their own imaginations.

They are like, sure crazy Nana!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Video length = Q Post 16

im hoping im gonna have a good birthday on friday, its my 40th year on this earth. the best present i could have would be the EBS/EAS ❤️

In response Cass Gray to her Publication

Yea, have a beautiful birthday, while Space Force will be pulling 24/7 shifts around the clock, just to have people sit here and talk about themselves and what they want. Why don't you have a profile photo anon? Why can't u use something--what are you hiding from me? Do you not realize that EBS has been going off already within? Have you not tuned into ET-signal? Do you know who Reever is?

In response Cass Gray to her Publication

®️

(2) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️🙏🐵So beautiful...

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

“Gorilla Technology said Thursday it had closed a deal to acquire SeeQuestor
technology, which would help accelerate its delivery of hybrid edge-video
analytics Gorilla Technology Shares Slip 13.3% After Run-Up”

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/gorilla-technology-shares-slip-13-3-after-run-up-271674235374

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

SeeQuestor harnesses world-leading AI technology and super-computing power to turn terabytes of CCTV video into actionable intelligence.

(1) Show this thread

You’ve got me thinking about it, VK —

You posted this 28 sec. video on TS Saturday, and again today (Wish I knew how to get time stamps from TruthSocial — anybody?)

What is the/our connection with Gorillas?

https://truthsocial.com/users/RealVincentKennedy/statuses/109728695494488221

https://truthsocial.com/users/RealVincentKennedy/statuses/109739707254608344

Guerilla Warfare is irregular warfare, like that covered in 💧28.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/guerrilla-warfare

https://qalerts.app/?n=28

Still thinking. :)

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

What is the/our connection with Gorillas?

God?

(6) Show this thread

Just a level 100 Mud Wizard destroying an entire police squad with a quicksand spell. 👀🤣😂 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nENxFk-G-g

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

Remember to look for miracles...

Patiently waiting while the baby apes get in.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Hellllo VK....There is always that one sibling gotta be funny..!!😅💞🙏

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

GM/GA VK
Big Daddy is patient whilst the monkey business plays out.

t/s 12:29 > 3:2 > 5 >< 5:5
video :17

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

APE

Good afternoon VK 123 321

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Zero delta with The Maestro here and at Twixter.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

233-22 = 211

11.2 WHEN MILITARY OCCUPATION LAW APPLIES
The law of military occupation applies when a military occupation exists in fact.

The fact of occupation, as a requirement for the exercise of authority over the occupied territory, prevents a State from simply claiming the authorities of military government over an enemy territory without actually controlling such territory.

Then 11.3 End of occupation of belligerent force.

Got to be something in the Biden documents...
They were hammering on the narrative and then it got quiet all of a sudden (drip drip drip)...lead up to establishment of 11.2 then 11.3

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Good afternoon VK
Good to see that little one not afraid of the silver back
Just see love in that clip✨💛

Climbin’ all atound that 800lb gorilla in thr room! 😁😁😁

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

[-1]