Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Their war on cholesterol is an attack on our brains. The entire body is made of the stuff and the numbers they recommend are fatal. We need it as a basic building block. They have made everyone afraid of it so they can make us give it up. Anything Gates pushes is instead very bad for us.

β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Guess who set the reference values for cholesterol? Big Pharma itself, and now half of the population is supposed to take cholesterol-lowering pills

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

They prescribed them for my husband, plus statins, hctz blood pressure med, metformin. He felt horrid taking it all. Gradually refuced dose ourselves till he got off of all completely. He feels great the past several years since quitting. The doc was not pleased. Probably most people don’t need any of it.

You are the only one who knows your own body and you should be able to make informed decisions about your health. I question the cholesterol drugs because of the LDL and HDL ratings.......you always hear your bad cholesterol is high, the labs findings will show < or > but you never hear anything when your HDL is 3 times higher than the recommended level........ it is all BS.

Only people mentioned by @biju in this post can reply

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

So true! My friend, 75, is so afraid of her cholesterol numbers. Tried to show her, but won’t look at anything. Trusts doctors, takes drugs they prescribe, believes they help her.

You are good to try and show the truth of the matter, you can never make people understand, they have to do that on their own. That goes for everything.

(1) Show this thread