Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Their war on cholesterol is an attack on our brains. The entire body is made of the stuff and the numbers they recommend are fatal. We need it as a basic building block. They have made everyone afraid of it so they can make us give it up. Anything Gates pushes is instead very bad for us.

Guess who set the reference values for cholesterol? Big Pharma itself, and now half of the population is supposed to take cholesterol-lowering pills

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nettie2 in this post can reply

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

+ The insurance conglomerates set the standards for the bullshit BMI charts. It’s ALL interconnected.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

statins are poison. cholesterol is needed to make many different hormones and is used also to protect the nervous system.

YES, I've been saying this for years!!!

My mom fell for it and takes meds for a problem that is not a problem. No matter what I say or send her, it's like her hearing and eyes stop working.

Big Pharma I believe were trained by hypnotist witches to cast spells to capture customers for their poisons.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

They prescribed them for my husband, plus statins, hctz blood pressure med, metformin. He felt horrid taking it all. Gradually refuced dose ourselves till he got off of all completely. He feels great the past several years since quitting. The doc was not pleased. Probably most people don’t need any of it.

You are the only one who knows your own body and you should be able to make informed decisions about your health. I question the cholesterol drugs because of the LDL and HDL ratings.......you always hear your bad cholesterol is high, the labs findings will show < or > but you never hear anything when your HDL is 3 times higher than the recommended level........ it is all BS.

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

Fortunately, my doctor is so sensible to be critical of Big Pharma. Even now, when vaccinating, he did it only at the express request, although the instruction of the Medical Association came to give the Jab to all patients from the age of 60.

(2) Show this thread