Only people mentioned by @trueblue in this post can reply

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response trueblue to his Publication

Wow ❤️❤️❤️

Crows are very intelligent and have a memory like an elephant. They know you and never will forget you even if you disappeared for several years and came back. They KNOW you. They also, remember things like a person who threw a stone at them. They will always remember them and the act and may even take revenge.

❤️love it

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

that is so cool!!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Have heard crows are quite intelligent.
Proof is in the pudding 💫🙌

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This is so so awesome!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

CROWS CAN PLAY PRACTICAL JOKES ON OTHER ANIMALS

Years Ago, My Friend Robhai Raised a Baby Crow and it Thought of Itself as a Human.
The Other Crows would Try to Interact with Him, but He Always Avoided Them.
Rob had a Dog that was Chained on a Long Chain to his Doghouse.
The Dog would Bark and Go Crazy whenever the Crow was Around.
The Crow Actually Learned to Bark Like a Dog and would Perch on the Doghouse and Bark and the Dog would Come Out Thinking there was Another Dog; but it was only the Crow Imitating Him!

(1) Show this thread