Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I was told when I was a kid that I had an "issue with authority"
That's because the "authority" they spoke of was not me...
I am my own authority.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Absolutely true. One of the best things parents can do for their children is teach them how to think and reason BEFORE they go to school. It is not hard. Use everyday curcumstances to encourage them to think. Purchase toys that make them think and reason. Do not use the TV as a babysitter. Have them help prepare meals where they learn measurements. Take them to the grocery store and show them prices and have them chose the best price. Have them weigh produce to determine the cost. Teach them how to use a map. Have them learn to use phonics to read. Have them read a stop sign, other road signs when in the car. Read to your kids every day, then teach them to read to you from a simple book. Encourage artistic endeavors like clay, paints, crayons, paper folding etc. Have them count and understand money. Education begins at home and continues in the home. 😇

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

🎯 🎯 🎯