#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Looking at giants of old seems to always takes the mind back to this crazy and mysterious pic posted as the White House Twitter banner in 2020.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1015SweetOnon in this post can reply

In response Hang Nail to his Publication

i don't think it was Barron. He wasn't as tall in 2020. and more than one tall person in the photo... not sure...

Last thing on earth anyone should do is to follow me. We're all on our own Hero's Journey. I like to read what other's may know.

In response Natalie Fish to her Publication

Time travel photo of the future or maybe someone in the White House punking everyone back in 2020 that Barron was going to be a tall one? No matter. It's still an interesting picture to ponder. If it's just the angle that makes it seem like a giant is outside Air Force 1, as someone mentioned in comment, how do you explain about 50 journalists and photographers ignoring Trump coming down the ramp and all focused on The Giant?

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

its the angle of the picture for goodness sake, Barron would never be standing in the wide open with no SS. sometimes everyone has to stop with this stuff...

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

could be Baron😳😳😳

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Wow! Never noticed this before

Whoa!