Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

“As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the coming of the Son of Man!” (the God-Man) I just hope I get to be counted worthy to be among that generation who steps into the greater works miracles! I want to heal the sick, raise the dead, make blind eyes to see, the lame to walk, cast out demons, stop storms, walk on air, teleport etc… “These things and greater, you will do!”-Jesus
Yes, Hineni Lord, send me! ❤️

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Steve Quayle has extensively researched stories of giants all over rhe world. This is his 500-page book of his findings. He & his group even went to the island of Sardinia, which is replete with giant legends & artifacts. However, just like in the US & elsewhere, finding and keeping giant bones & artifacts is forbidden. The coverup is massive.

https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=621

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

They still exist.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Always thought that was an
Angel behind President Trump.❤️
Very cool.

(1) Show this thread

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

No one teaches about the Nephilim giants more thoroughly than the late Chuck Missler. https://youtu.be/DxI6RWu0dcc

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Nephilim blood/genes. Genesis 6. Noah's genealogy/bloodline was pure. Jesus came through Noah, Shem ......Jacob, Judah. God told Moses, Joshua, Israelites to kill the nephilim tribes because they were satan's bloodline. The baal worshipping bloodline and their demons are still with us...rulers of satan's kingdoms, goverments, church..... and continue to sacrifice babies.... This is the spiritual war we are in.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

About 4 yrs ago now an entity that called himself a "Watcher" took me to the ice wall an down into the ice into a room that was huge. There were giants there along with several other species. Some that had some human traits an some that had more like insect traits.

Giants Emerging Everywhere - They Can't Hide This - YouTube

Get Our E-Book For Free - https://bit.ly/3mVvckLCheck our articles - https://universe-inside-you.com/The Sumerian Civilization tells of a race of giants whic...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

There are many stories of our soldiers battling giants that did not end well for many of them. The one that I remember the most was I think a giant in a cave in Afghanistan.
It took out many of our brave men they said.

(1) Show this thread

i find this interesting to note.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

How do you get a Gene from a non-blood relative?

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Reminds me of the difficulty finding shoes for my son’s. Eldest is 6’7 size 17. Baby is 6’4 size 15 1/2. My ancestors were probably folks like him. 😂

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Young people/teenagers these days are so extra tall! I am starting to think they started adding something to the vaccines

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

When I was a kid we had a Guiness Book of World Records & I remember this guy being in it with several others. Talk about a flashback!

431..431 on Truth yesterday

We are moving fast.
Remember, not all within the C-A, D-J, F-I are bad apples.
House cleaning (TOP).
Restructuring (1 to 2).
Operations 24/7.
Speed.
Q

Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication

I hope its the message we are waiting for!!

(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I wonder what happened to all these big people. Did they take them out somehow through genetic targeting?

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

really bad case of small man’s syndrome. They were jealous they were envious, so they wiped him out. So so sad.

My dads side of my family has really tall people. Not like that but not "normal" either. My nephew is 6'6 at 16. My 2nd cousin is 6'9. My dad has twin cousins at 7'3 and 7'4. They are not giants however there must be something in the genes?
Are tall people all related/connected to the same something/someone?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

At 4:31am, VK posts a Giant

Q 431 12/21
“We are moving fast...”

Meanwhile the earth has started rotating the opposite direction. Pole flip imminent!

Have a feeling it will 1221 a lot of things.
also in Q 431 - Restructuring (1 to 2).
1,2 12,21

Shoes the Full Version - YouTube

get the song on iTunes:https://music.apple.com/us/album/shoes/195692582Featuring Liam Kyle Sullivan as Kelly, Chris and Kelly's Dad...Pam Cook as Kelly's mom...

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

I've seen so many videos like this one showing giants. What happened to them? Where did they all go? Also what happened to all the parents of the orphan kids and babies from the early to mid 1800's. I want to know our real history.

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Video length 37
Q37
They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.
Fight the good fight.
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.

Timestamp 431
Q431
We are moving fast.
Remember, not all within the C-A, D-J, F-I are bad apples.
House cleaning (TOP).
Restructuring (1 to 2).
Operations 24/7.
Speed.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

4:31am est p431>p44 “Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.” 🔥
:38 sec video p38🔥

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Where did they go?
I need tree limbs removed😇😊

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

23 seconds in

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

I don't think jack and the beanstalk was the fairy tale we thought it was...

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Shin Riimo to his Publication

People who have this, had other physical problems and they didn't live that long either. But the Giants seemed balanced or within normal growth. Just my opinion from information I have read and what I view from videos and photos.

(1) Show this thread

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙