Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Trump fan for a long time. Kicked of Twits 3 times, then banned forevs they said. Here to keep up with the latest. Kelpie fan. Christian.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

🙏you helped me Ruby! Beautiful energy and attitude.

thank you for posting this - I really needed to hear this - i’m on my own and don’t have too many people to be real with - it was a much needed reality check from a beloved elder ❤️

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response ECM Arizona to her Publication

Glad you enjoyed it, I know I did too....Don't ever hesitate to reach out to me or anyone here on AU....We are all her for each other and we all need a Friend or Should to lean on from time to time..❣️🙏

(1) Show this thread

We need more of this. Video interviews with wise older people.

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Agree!!!

(1) Show this thread

My Grandmother's name was Ruby, she lived in the hills of Arkansas, lived this same lifestyle. She had six children. After Grandpa passed, the children thought she should have indoor plumbing and a phone. She got aggravated every time they even mentioned those things to her. They went ahead and installed both. She got tired of the kids calling and checking on her everyday. She'd say, "If uins want to know how I am, come up here and see about me, like you used to before you put this noise machine on my wall." She never did use the bathroom either. She would still walk out to the pasture and use the outhouse, and still took her baths in a horse trough that was in the fruit house where she kept her canning. Still drew her water from the well that was out the back door near her kitchen. She was an amazing woman.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

If only we could learn all that she knows about living off the land and taking care of our families. She has a wealth of knowledge and experience. A wealthy lady indeed!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

"just as limber as a dish rag" .... funny .. too cute

I'm 71 and still nearly as 'limber as a dish rag' and intend to keep it that way. Got a ways to go to 120 to live as long as my family doctor told me I would after a full physical @ 30 or so, and I don't eat pork products, so I just found and order some pure grass fed bovine gelatin .. ;)

Of course judging from the 'signs of the times' I don't believe we've got too many years left til Jesus comes but I'm going to live as healthy til then as possible. Our body's being the temple of the Holy Spirit and all ... 'as it is written' .. ;)

Amazing Grace indeed!

https://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Collagen-Brazilian-Container-Pesticides/dp/B01HQEVVZA

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

also, the oxygen in mountain air works wonders

Wife. Mother. Daughter of Christ. Patriot.

She just made my day!! What an amazing woman!

I just want to give her a big hug. God bless a sweet soul like her.

😁 she rocks, cool lady.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

That was awesome thanks for sharing!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

😍She reminds me of my grandma.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

What a lovely lady. 🥰

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

What a spectacular human being. Evidence of how we should all always be living.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

What a spectacular human being. Evidence of how we should all always be living.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Home folk. I know many like this woman. I grew up in the Ozarks in Arkansas in the 70s, most of my family at home including a majority of my children and grandchildren have the same accent.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Very cool....I bet you have a ton of stories to tell and know all the secrets of staying healthy....❤️

(1) Show this thread