Dreams have been really vivid, so sleep feels non-existent. Not sure if anyone else is feeling it. Sharing in case you need it...

https://youtu.be/5dhxKwr6G5c

Starry Night • 12 Hours of Ambient Sleep Music | Black Screen - YouTube

Ambient sleep music with a black screen ("Starry Night"), composed by Peder B. Helland. Listen to more music for sleeping with a black screen in this playlis...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Just now seeing your post. Love the music, Kim.
Yes and sleep is non-existent these days. The solar flares and m class flares lately has me up and down.

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

1010 for you :)

and the same for me...haven't had a 'good' night's sleep in a week!
looks like not tonight either lol

(1) Show this thread

I usually don't remember seeing any dreams. But last couple of nights I do remember there were dreams, I just cannot recall what exactly it was.

Started this journey early 2018. Definitely not just another 4 year election. Battle Fatigued Patriot

Last night I had a very vivid dream.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

SAME HERE VERY LUCID I USUALLY DONT REMEMBER MY DREAMS UNLESS THEY WERE DRASTIC LAST TWO MONTHS THEYVE BEEN NON STOP. SEEMS EVERYONE IN HERE IS IN THE SAME BOAT. I USUALLY ONLY SLEEP 4 OR 5 HRS FROM MY MIND RACING AND A FEELING OF URGENCY OR EXPECTATIONS

Vivid as all get out for almost a month now!!!
Had a recurring one this week too. Very large movie theater, every seat packed with people. Theater the size of Radio city, lights on, tiered balconies but always feels like the movies…

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Yes dreams have been informative. But Ive been really tired of late need at least 8 hrs. Anyone else really tired? Sometimes this is a result of energetic downloads from space.

Just a Patriot that hopped over to this lily pad to check it out 🐸

Yes vivid and action packed.. im exhausted from it in the morning ! Ive been doing near infrared treatments right before bed, perhaps its contributing !

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Same, very vivid dreams lately!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Yes. Same. TY, Kim, for this ❤️

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

Last night’s dreaming really freaked me out I woke from it a few times but each time I went back to sleep I was straight back in there. Not been good the last week either and not just at night. Random day dreaming feeling tired and unusually hungry. Strange energies indeed.

Started this journey early 2018. Definitely not just another 4 year election. Battle Fatigued Patriot

In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication

Me too

(1) Show this thread

I gotta have white noise and putch black to sleep. No music or tv. But yeah last few weeks I feel like I’m not teally falling asleep, I’m awake thinking…but waking upp wvery 5 minutes while dreaming. Not even sure how to describe it. Ears not ringing as much though.

100% Feeling it too. I haven't slept for years. It just feels like i leave this timeline/dimension every time this body rests, but then I'm off doing so much and when I return I remember every detail. People just think I am weird, but I have done this my whole life

In response Nat Gone to her Publication

Feel like I go to different timelines as well. Don’t know any of the people/places. Very busy dealing with issues. Wake up worn out and needing to sleep. Or I’m in the same few locations from my past, childhood home, childhood church, old family friend’s house, church my dad pastored. Know all the people from my past. The locations though are the more promenant part of the dream.

(1) Show this thread

Mine too, in the morning. It makes me want to sleep in.

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Same here - for over a week now!
Weird energy going on.
Hoping this helps.
Sleep well, SE!

(1) Show this thread

check out the frequency ones
528 741 etc some great ones that go to black screen