Hmmm...

This is in the news 12 hours ago and on youtube, and just saw the 3 Gorges Dam by Interesting Engineering (The Dam that affected Earth's rotation).

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/earth-inner-core-reverse-rotation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyrlmar501c

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Ah, that explains it - everyone thought that extra 5 lbs was because of the holidays! 🤣 The 3 Gorges - Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

😁

(1) Show this thread

The Earth is stationary

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

We'll need an experiment to prove its rotation first...let's walk before we run.

With all the massive shifts of water in the oceans seismic activities, and the movement of artic glaciers, this sounds unbelievable. We know they're trying to make plentiful sources of energy seem scarce. Perhaps dams generate too much clean energy that they cannot profit from it.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Interesting! 🌍 🔥 🪨 🔄
The core paused in 2009 👀 29 again
And interesting about the 3 Gorges dam
Took 40,000 employees 17 years to build 👀
https://youtu.be/Jyrlmar501c

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I was just reading a post about this, who knows what is real any more lol

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

i wonder if my compass will point in the opposite direction?

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

i wonder if my compass will point in the opposite direction?

(2) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Remember that Futurama episode
That Darn Katz... the Earths rotation was stopped, then restarted going in the opposite direction.

I suspect that fluid dynamics would create more changes than just the Sun rising in the West...

After all, the only reason the UK is not like Norway, is the N Atlantic Drift current... I suspect that would also flow in the opposite direction... just one example.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Here is an article about this that you do not have to disable your ad blocker to read. What makes these media nut-balls think that I will disable my ad blocker to read their publication? I do not want to see their ads so that is exactly why I have an ad blocker. DUH

https://grantpiperwriting.medium.com/this-hydroelectric-dam-is-so-large-it-slows-the-rotation-of-the-whole-earth-3109e31cb6b3

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Oh sorry, I don't see ads anymore. I have a program that blocks all the ads. uBlock Origin

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

🙂TYVM!!!

(2) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

The planar, non-spherical firmament does NOT rotate nor does it hurtle through ‘space’ at millions of miles an hour…. that’s gonna be the hardest LIE to absorb when it comes out. Use some common sense. Spinning ball 🤣
NEARLY EVERYTHING we have been taught is a lie.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

Anonymous asked Q if the Earth is flat the answer is No.

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

People who claim the earth is flat, there's a firmament etc. always end up stumped trying to prove it. Wanna have a go at it, or are you just going to tell me to "do research"?

(2) Show this thread

17 years to complete 🤔

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

is this due to the conditions at CERN?

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

mmm that Dam CERN ,

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Is that why the moon was "rising in the west yesterday"? at 8pm.
It was wierd.
or was it setting at 8pm........
I really couldn't figure it out.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

I cant believe people still believe these sCIeNtisTs...

Something this big and the word's that look so huge are ( May Have )

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Water is life
We are mostly made of water
So is mother earth
Water carries frequencies
Its never a good idea to "imprison" water

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Those vibes again: