Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

we get our eggs locally - small farm - the birds roam all day and are brought inside at night (to keep them safe from predators). truly free range birds and very loved. i asked her about this phenomena - she hadn't heard of it - and said she has not seen this w/her hens.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

be interested to know where the feed is coming from with those noticing this. is it locally created?

we were using tractor supply feed for chickens and quail, now we are using something else from a local mill, the quail still aren’t laying, i’ve gotta figure out something soon, i can’t afford to feed them if they aren’t laying, quail eat a lot of food.

Only people mentioned by @VelvetsAngel in this post can reply

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

hmmm...........now that is strange..........did the switch in feed help the chickens? something odd is going on............i wonder too if it's a frequency thing? you know - if we really are in a simulation here, this may be something designed to help us in waking up out of it. a collective thing - like suddenly chickens all over the realm stop laying eggs - but we rule out feed.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

i thought about frequency the other day. 🤔
my sons chickens are still laying and he uses the same feed as us..... seems like its something else and maybe frequency is the answer 👍🏻

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

sorry, yes my chickens are laying better but the quail, still on tractor supply feed, are still barely laying

(2) Show this thread