VK on Twitter- 9:16pm Eastern...

effin’ makes me sick!
My dad is suffering from the jab, now has Parkinson’s and was forever healthy his whole life. We are suffering, and his wife thinks I’m a conspircay theorist, I’m lost. I don’t know how to help him. His 80th birthday is March 31, 2023.
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DAD AND ME. 🙏🏼❤️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HappyCleveland in this post can reply

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Terri Lynn to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏.

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for your dad, Terri 🙏🙏🙏

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏❤🙏

🙏🙏🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Praying for protection amd healing for you and your dad Terri. May God bless you both and comfort you in all ways. I also ask the your step mother’s eyes be opened to what is true and pure in this life. In Jesus’ name Amen
🙏❤️🙏

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

🙏

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I am with you, My 80 yr old dad played poker with his friends on Fri, Bowled every Wed and did his physical therapy once a week. Normal life for him until he got vaxxed. Died after a long year of suffering. I will never forget. Praying that God heals your Dad. My love goes out to you.

I get it bc ... me too.

I suggest learning to do serious spiritual warfare bc he is your father...
btw--- I AM STILL LEARNING SPIRITUAL WARFARE bc I had NO IDEA what the heavenlies were really all about.

Dear God give YOUR daughter wisdom strength and might to accomplish YOUR purposes for YOUR kingdom. amen.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

praying for you and your dad Terri. i lost my father about a year ago. i know it was the booster.
🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🙌❤️🙌
Prayers up.
My Dad is suffering too, several cancer spots being cut out of his legs that all started after he got the jab...yet refuses to speak to me, has labelled me a conspiracy theorist & has turned nasty towards me. His 82nd birthday is at the end of the month & I'm not welcome in his home. Everyday I send him love & prayers.

Deep in Thought and Hope. Looking forward to a better world.

We can never wake them up. Prayers for You and Dad x ❤️🙏❤️.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

Done.

🙏

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

NAC for spike protein…
https://anonup.com/thread/11546574

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

🙏💓

Prayers up to all Terri Lynn.

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Prayers for you and your dad ♥️🙏♥️