When the tale of this war is told, it will be about how the misfits were the fittest; how they came to fail to fit in, and why that made them fit to fight, while those who fit into falsehood were unfit.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Martin, this sounds like the voice of a great book for children. Something already written by you in the future I sense.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

AU Misfit Island 🏝 Island of the Misfit Anons - black sheeps and awakened souls…..on a mission to reverse the curse and praying that justice will prevail. Breaking generational curses, programming and brainwashing.

SAVE THE CHILDREN!!! 🙏 💕

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

💙

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

It really is amazing to me to see certain people just continue to follow the narrative.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

the stone(s) that the builders rejected type deal?!

❤️As usual.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

But here is my biggest question. we all know we've been lied to, we know evil forces have tricked and controlled us for 1000s of years, we are being shown the truth, but we are NOT being told if this nightmare will end or how soon? knowing the truth and having no end to the horror is unfathomable. when will we get an idea of if they have an END planned to bring justice?

From one misfit to another, I wish you spiritual peace and contentment above all else Martin. I wish it for us all.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

All I know is that no man is my god. All idols, perceived good or bad, will fall. Chaos is not of The Father.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

All I know is that no man is my god. All idols, perceived good or bad, will fall. Chaos is not of The Father.

You're giving me chills. I'm glad you're in the fight, warrior.

Ok, Wow… Wise Words from Martin, Again!! You are on a Roll!! 🙌

Hope you are keeping copies of these Thoughts!!

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Yes! Black sheep no more. After all the times we were tried in life and set apart for a time such as this. I understand the trials. I understand he never left me. I know how much we are loved. Feeling the good vibes tonight. 🌟

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

It will be a very fitting end.