So you mean it’s OK to be a bit messy as an introvert-empath during a genocide? Now you tell me! πŸ™„

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Messy is kinda a mild description in my case πŸ™ƒ

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

That combo makes for living in this extrovert listen-to-me-or-else kind of world very long and uphill. Feel like a stranger living in this strange Earth realm. How did I manage to get here to live among these humans who go all day long on caffeine, talking constantly about nothing that means anything, having to be entertained every waking hour. To say we introvert-empaths are exhausted and a mess is an understatement!!! Try saying the word β€œspiritual” around these people and they change the subject or shut right up. Every day of my life here….

*giggles* yah you're among frens

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❀️my country. Prayer warrior

of course!!!πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€­. recognize you have triggers and limits and set boundaries…. i have no issues with not going with the flow

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Yes, but only during a genocide.