White hat mil disguised as truck driver dropping some good red pills

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I saw this video earlier on another platform & while there were some saying it was for food storage underground others had the thought it was a cover for storing weapons (they said nukes but I think nukes are a hoax so who knows)

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In Missouri and they have more banks down their main road than anywhere else in the US, if I remember correctly!!!

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

The last I heard, teuck drivers are practically stripped searched before entering these. Either this is allowed due to WH control or this is bogus! Either way, we know these exist and there purpose.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Of course we never really know what they've used it for. Been closed off to the public here in Springfield.

https://www.news-leader.com/story/news/business/2015/03/16/springfield-underground-rare-vacancy/24834597/

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

He's showing us the underground world the Elite have made for themselves for the coming Shift.
They have enough supplies down there and throughout the world (connected tunnels) to survive 500 years. Watch the Netflix series Snowpiercer to understand. It's all spelled out.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Child of God. Wife-Mom-Gma. Freedom, Justice & Liberty USA MAGA 💗🤍💙🦅✝

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

In his vid after this one, he claimed it was smart to store underground, cooler whereby saving money on above ground storage units, seem sketchy as he explained it along with some other vids he has posted.

(1) Show this thread

Child of God. Wife-Mom-Gma. Freedom, Justice & Liberty USA MAGA 💗🤍💙🦅✝

Can you confirm that he is a HW? I actually follow him on Tik and I hadn't picked up on previous vids. There are other vids of him explaining the underground reasoning which I found sketchy.

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

In response WyomingFree Girl to her Publication

She made it up. He's too fat to be military.

(1) Show this thread