Part of me feels normal and fully functional. Another part is unwell and traumatised from (attempted) mass murder via psychological warfare and seeing so many friends and family succumb.

Any kind of interaction with authorities that took part is laden with dread. Silly simple admin stuff has me completely frozen. I stuck myself out there on behalf of this plan to save humanity, no regrets, can still see it unfolding. The silent and invisible weapons deny you the obvious bleeding wounds, so there is a secondary effect of belittling the actuality of getting injured.

Some of the usual supports one might turn to (priests, therapists, coaches) will harm you by being brainwashed themselves. Self-medication of the soul pain (alcohol, drugs, pharma) never goes well, makes it worse even, and that’s experience talking.

Relief that lasts is through having witnesses to the suffering (like AU and close frens) who themselves connect to the divine. Although maybe a pet helps… not tried it!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Definitely a cat... they are the best stress relievers and give so much❤️ would not know what to do without my siamese.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Stella Bella to her Publication

Cats also are heavily contaminated with parasites.

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Yeah we too. Everybody and every animal probably. So meaning?

Meaning people are getting rid of parasites, to be conscious the animals are reintroducing them fast.
Keep pets clean.
Know a lady that has lime, MS, essentially microscopic parasites in the Brain and more also this started the same time she started having many cats, for decades has had many cats.
I do love cats, its more awareness.

In response Stella Bella to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

#Patriot🇺🇸 #TheMeekShallInheritTheEarth #MAGA Trump is still my President!

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Where I live they mandate a license for dogs…they don't care how many cats you have. I believe the reason behind it is because cats use a litter box..how many people wear gloves, masks..ventilated area when cleaning them? How often to they clean them?
Cats chase mice, rats,birds, spiders, bugs..etc.. no one deworms their pets!
They walk across counters..after being in litter box..then people are prepare food on them …cats clean themselves..transfer the parasites in saliva ... you pet them…parasites are way easier to infect us with cats than dogs.. I love all animals …I’m just stating truth.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Wonderful enlightening comment, You nailed it.
Thank you.
Wise words.
🙏💜🤗💥😁

(1) Show this thread