Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

My son's baby's mama still hasn't let me see Q-TIP yet . 😕 just because of my beliefs. How can someone think they can tell you what you can and cannot say 🤔 come on Q 🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Praying.

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I love everybody until they betray my trust and then it’s over I don’t have many friends left it’s sad .

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

We got God and each other!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Once trust is gone it's very hard to build it back.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

It usually ends up taking a lifetime...

Trust is Everything once its gone its gone forever. If someone betrays your trust and you forgive it your setting yourself up for a life time of feeling. beneath that person. To me trust is everything you betray it your gone in the blink of an eye. I dont want people who betray my trust in my life. Im too loyal for that bullshit.

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I always used that with my children, growing up and it also applies to hurtful words.

Yes.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Sad, but true.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

So true...
Wrinkled I am.
Still searching.
7 pics

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

I ain't ashamed of my wrinkles. They shaped me.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread