#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Tellin ya it all feels very scripted.

Only people mentioned by @TonyG in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response TonyG to his Publication

No I did not catch it - fortunately I have all of my friendly anons to help - interesting - good catch

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

No I did not catch it - fortunately I have all of my friendly anons to help - interesting - good catch

Remember to look for miracles...

Great catch!!!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

HE ALSO HAD COVID

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

"How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?" Q

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

Zero to none!!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Noted yesterday in VK post "Definitely Spicey Margarita Friday"
Rain, Pepe, Delta from Gematria. Only Delta for 1/19 was post 3775 and 3776.... VK & Elon seem to be pointing toward the same post(s) Narrative surrounding Biden docs keeps building toward something, so hoepfully we're close.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

😳 Good catch!

I don't see that about Elon in his current feed. where?!

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

In response Marg Linn to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts