Only people mentioned by @Irene_Nefelli in this post can reply

Luke 17:21 ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ #FamilyIsEverything

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

FJB .......Trump is my President

I think itโ€™s great that these platforms are red pilling . What about the people that donโ€™t get on these platforms the ones that watch the media and believe they tell the truth . We need MSM to go down !

What I don't like about this is he says his cousin had myocarditis meaning he doesn't have it anymore. Sorry but once you have myocarditis you don't get rid of it it's life time problem now and I don't believe he got the shot but atleast he is trying to wake others to the death jab.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Red Pillin..

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

What better way t get this message across--instead of saying, "DONT TAKE IT" which causes sleepers to recoil. His words were chosen so carefully,so as not to trigger anyone. God bless him for trying

(1) Show this thread

Elon musk is dead long ago, he is body double and wh are using his avatar for normies to get awake. I really wish he dies with cardiac arrest. Chipping human brain was soo evil fr. He is part of the swamp but he is gone so its a show. i can't wait until he dies like a other swamp creature. ๐Ÿ˜‚ God is GREAT ๐Ÿฅฐ

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Kunal Verma to his Publication

You're probably right about this.

In response Kunal Verma to his Publication

Hope you are correct .

(2) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

I doubt that Elon got jabbed, but if he did I'm sure it was saline or a fake syringe. The "elites" don't get the poison that the peasants do.

This post was intended to get the message out to the normies.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Donโ€™t know about Elonโ€™s situation but yes, itโ€™s getting the message out.

(1) Show this thread