Guys I could use some prayers. Im being tested like never before. I dont know why Im a decent human being who would help anyone in need. Please pray for me because i know you all have the power collectively. God bless us all!

Only people mentioned by @Yvonne_M in this post can reply

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

🙏🙏 God has got us all! no matter how hard it gets give it all to God and forget about it!!

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

♾️🙏💜🙏♾️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🐸💙🙏💙🐸

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏God bless you Yvonne

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

praying for yvonne 🙏🏻💖✨ stand strong and be courageous. the Lord your God is with you! do not be afraid. sending love and hugs and prayers friend ✨🥰

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

No good deed goes unpunished

In response Violet *** to her Publication

If you only knew the significance of those words you would be shocked. I just did a good deed for 4 monrhs and those words have been in my head for a few days. I think those are human statements that we were taught so not to do good deeds but i do anyway and I know God wont punish me for helping. Im retraining my thinking. Everything for a reason even from a random person. Thank You for Solidifying my thoughts.

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

🙏🏻🕊

🙏❤️

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Sending✝️🙏✨💗

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏💞🙏

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💞

Welcome to what I call Merkaba,
Keep your Faith Up, Put on the Full Armor of God.
There are no coincidences.
You are going to be okay.
Make Every day is a New Day!
You Got This!
5 pics I saved from AU 4U and my🙏💗

Be strong 💪 tell the devil to back the hel off 🙏

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏❤

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

🙏🙏🙏💓

Keep the faith and call on God &Jesus’s help! 🙏🙏 for you!!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Please, Heavenly Father, hear my prayer. Your child, Yvonne, is going through something and needs your help. Please hold her up, and let this be nothing. Hold her in your divine embrace so that she feels Your limitless, unconditional love and let her take courage in this.

What ever Your will, please bring Yvonne and all who love her peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Thank You Jason you are so sweet. Im still standing and fighting and decided to let go and let God. Whatever is for me will not pass by me. God Bless You!

(1) Show this thread

Just trying to be ready so that I can be the rock for my husband that he has been for me. Sending prayers & high vibes to all🙏🙌. WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏🙌

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

cleanse your house with palo santo sticks, they will ward off negative energy and bring in positive frequencies to your house and into you, sending love and healing prayers 🙏

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

You Guys are so freakin incredible!!! BIG thank you to each and everyone of you. With all of you praying for me how can I not be okay. This alone put things in perspective I will let go of Fear and let God carry me through. Thank you and God Bless You all. My Rockstar Patriot Friends. ❤️

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

🙏💞

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

🙏🏻

I Love GOD (26), JESUS (74), AMERICA (50), and PRESIDENT "TRUMP" 😉 (198)!

🙏

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫