Saw on twitter - can't recall source, but idea not my own.

Kansas City Chiefs = KC = 11.3

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ’ƒπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ·πŸŒŠπŸŒ·β›΅οΈπŸ.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

America the Beautiful!

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ’ƒπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ·πŸŒŠπŸŒ·β›΅οΈπŸ.

America the Beautiful!

America the Beautiful!

America the Beautiful!

America the Beautiful!

America the Beautiful!

America the Beautiful!

America the Beautiful!

Will this be the marker??

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. πŸ€— Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

I literally just posted to a friend that we're hoping for KC 11-3, and I saw this! Loving the vibes!!!πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ