Maybe it's not strictly necessary to be miserable while a quarter of humanity commits suicide.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

You Are Loved . . . another favorite song by Josh Groban. No time for suicide . . . We are on a mission and you sir are an important part of it. Nobody reflects our feelings with words and images better than you! Heck, I already see a large book put together by you to describe this insane journey for future generations. Don't you like how I volunteered your services? 😂
Hey if you need help with graphic design let me know. That's my background. One of many :).
Sincerely, I expect to see you on Anon Island/Mountain or whatever they decide. Smile today. There's a whole crew of great hearts and souls here who love you. I am going to check up on you every day until you are out of this funk.

The truth won’t be for everyone. NCSWIC. It’s Biblical! God wins and those that are ready will ascend.

#WWG1WGA for GOD and COUNTRY! #MAGA #FREEDOM

Free will. Having high vibration and doing the best we can in a bad situation. You are appreciated!

Life goes on. Everywhere. Got to raise the vibration.